CHOOSING THE RIGHT CAMERA
One-on-one | R150 | 1 hour
This session is designed to help you determine the correct camera and accessories you should buy for the type of photography that interests you and, if required, will leave you room to grow into other photo genres.
GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA
One-on-one | R250 per hour | 2-3 hours
Camera manuals are confusing. This session will help you to understand what the controls do where to find them as well as the important features in the menu. It will explain what settings you should use in many of the situations you will encounter. There is also an explanation of how to use the Histogram on your camera to check you have the optimum exposure.
MACRO & FLOWER PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
R550 per person | Two 2 ½ hour sessions
Includes entry to Kirstenbosch & refreshments
3 to 8 People. One theory and one practical session.
- How to photograph flowers for best results.
- What is Macro photography and what do I need to take Macro shots.
- The different techniques for Macro.
- A look at advance equipment.
- A practical workshop to ensure you understand the techniques.
FOCUS ON FOCUS WORKSHOP
R450 per person | 3 hour group workshop
- Learn how to get the focus you want – Sharp or Blur.
- Why you don’t always get results and how to fix this.
- A practical workshop to reinforce the techniques you have learned.
PHOTOSHOP OR LIGHTROOM FOR BEGINNERS
One-on-one | R250 per hour | 10 hours to cover basics
Each session will last 1 hour
This course teaches you how to download from the camera, set-up your file structure and explain what the tools do as well as show the basics of their use in your workflow.
One-on-one | R300 per hour | Each session will last 1 hour
Catering for the following subjects:
- Masking and compositing
- Pen Tool and other selection techniques
- Lab Colour Space
- Retouching old photographs
- What workflow should you follow
- Plus much more
Other subjects on request. | Send a request for a complete synopsis of any course.